OUR SERVICES AND RATES
Therapeutic , Relaxation and Prenatal 30 Minutes - $50 45 Minutes - $65 60 Minutes - $80 90 Minutes - $120 Add cupping for $15
The application of pressure to the foot to stimulate organ and lymphatic function 30 Minutes - $40 45 Minutes - $55 90 Minutes - $85
Thai foot massage uses the ancient art of Thai reflexology to provide an enjoyable, relaxing, and rejuvenating experience that heals the mind, body, and soul. 30 Minutes - $55 45 Minutes - $60 90 Minutes - $115
- Limit personal items for your appointment.
- Please bring your own water bottles.
- Patients are asked to come alone, unless you are a legal guardian.
- New patients are asked to arrive 10 minutes prior to their appointment time. Existing patients can arrive 5 minutes prior to appointment, unless cleared by your therapist prior to appointment.
- All patients, new, existing and for the first appointment of the calendar year, are required to fill out a new patient history form supplied on your online booking profile.
- Notify us if there have been any changes/cancellation of policy to your insurance prior to your appointment. This is the patient’s responsibility to know these changes. This can result in the possible cancellation of direct billing for future appointments. We currently only direct bill to MB Blue Cross, SASK Blue Cross, and Medavie Blue Cross (VAC, RCMP, BU, ACC). Be aware that most Medavie Blue Cross plans require a Doctors prescription. These are to be present at time of appointment in order to submit claim. Prescriptions can be uploaded to your patient online profile.
- If you are experiencing any new cold or flu like symptoms in the past 24 hour, please reschedule your appointment. If you have had symptoms, or currently on medication for any symptoms for 5 days or more prior to your appointment, you are asked to wear a mask to your appointment. Your therapist will do the same. Patient may have their appointment cancelled if therapist feels they are unwell for treatment.
- Late cancellation fees will be waived for those who are sick, but we ask that you give us as much notice as possible so we can contact someone with adequate time. Fees are still applied for those who cancel after their scheduled time/no show appointments. Appointment reminders are sent with text/emails, update information if needed. If you require phone call notify us.
Direct billing is offered to the following insurance companies: Manitoba Blue Cross Medavie Blue Cross (VAC, RCMP, BU, ACC) National Blue Cross Please be advised that Doctor referrals may be required on Medavie / National plans. Without prescriptions, payment can not be submitted.
Owner, Registered Massage Therapist
Deep Tissue Massage, Myofascial Release, Soft Tissue Release, Total Body Balancing, Structural Intergration, Thai Yoga Massage (coming soon!)
Registered Massage Therapist
Thai Reflexology, Reflexology, Headache Reflexology
456 McDiarmid Drive
Drop Us a Message.