OUR SERVICES AND RATES
- All patients will be screened at time of booking, confirmation of appointment, and at time of appointment. ( https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/)
- If a patient has any of the symptoms listed they are asked to cancel their appointment until they have been cleared by a physician. Contact Health Links-Info Sante at 204-788-8200 or toll free at 1-888-315-9527 to determine if testing for COVID-19 should be considered.
- If any patients have recovered from Covid-19 proof of recovery is required prior to appointment by a physician.
- If any patients develops, or has any symptoms of COVID-19, please contact us immediately and we will do the same.
- Notify us immediately if you have come into contact with anyone who has COVID-19.
- Masks are now mandatory. If you do not have a mask, one can be purchased for $1 and brought out to you.
- Shower prior to appointment. Change clothing prior to coming to appointment if coming from current workplace.
- Wait in your vehicle until you have been contacted/screened for COVID-19, therapist will then allow you to enter the building if you have been cleared to do so.
- Sanitize their hands upon arrival/leaving our office.
- Maintain all social distancing protocols set forth by the Government of Manitoba at all times.
- Limit personal items for your appointment.
- Avoid contact with as many hard surfaces while at our office.
- No CASH.
- Patients are asked to wear shoes that are easy to get on/off. Our waiting room is closed until further notice.
- Please bring your own water bottles.
- Patients are asked to come alone, unless you are a legal guardian.
- All patients, new, existing and for the first appointment of the calendar year, are required to fill out a new patient history form supplied on our website. Bring it with you at time of appointment.
- Notify us if there have been any changes/cancellation of policy to your insurance prior to your appointment. This is the patient’s responsibility to know these changes. This can result in the possible cancellation of direct billing for future appointments.
- Late cancellation fees will be waived for those who are sick. Give us as much notice as possible so we can contact someone with adequate time. Fees are still applied for those who cancel after their scheduled time/no show appointments. Appointment reminders are sent with text/emails, update information if needed. If you require phone call notify us.
Direct billing is offered to the following insurance companies: Great West Life Manitoba Blue Cross Medavie Blue Cross (VAC, RCMP, BU, ACC) National Blue Cross Please be advised that Doctor referrals may be required on Medavie / National plans. Without prescriptions, payment can not be submitted. We will submit on the patients behalf for most other insurance companies. If you have questions on a specific plan, please give us a call and we’d be happy to let you know the details.
456 McDiarmid Drive
Drop Us a Message.